My Favourite Recipes of 2014!
I had a hard time rounding up these 9 dishes! How hard? Imagine giving up Tiramisu, Dumpling Noodles, Shio Koji Chicken, Stewed Pork Noodles and Focaccia, that’s how hard!
I chose Budgetpantry’s Top 9 based on two things: taste and photography!
And here you go, in order of preference:
1. Shakshouka, December 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/shakshouka/
2. Easy Apple Crumble with Custard and Blueberry Compote, June 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/easy-apple-crumble/
3. Homemade Tomato and Bacon Cream Soup, September 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/homemade-tomato-and-bacon-cream-soup/
4. Custard Cream Puffs, August 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/custard-cream-puffs/
5. Airfried Roast Pork/ Sio Bak, April 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/airfried-roast-pork-sio-bak/
6. Hawker Staple: Prawn Ban Mian (Handmade Noodle Soup), January 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/ban-mian/
7. Bacon and Peas, August 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/bacon-and-peas/
8. Seared Scallops, September 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/how-to-sear-scallops/
9. Jamie Oliver’s Chicken in Milk, December 2014
Recipe at: https://budgetpantry.com/jamie-olivers-chicken-in-milk-recipe/
Don’t agree? Let me know your favourite! Thank you for sticking around for the past year. You have no idea how much your ‘Likes’, comments, concern and (virtual) friendship means to me. I hope you continue to read my little blog in 2015 and beyond! =)