Crystal bracelets and accessories are really popular nowadays and I can see why: they’re pretty, exquisite and customisable, and are said to come with metaphysical benefits that create positive energy for the wearer. I’ve never really been into these beautiful trinkets before, but I’ve been curious about them. So when Serenity Gems offered me a chance to customise a crystal bracelet of my choice, I jumped at it. And all I can say is, better late than never!
Since I’m taking the ‘healing benefits’ with a pinch of salt (some really swear by it, though), I started the customising process by deciding on the colours! I knew I wanted something with a pink base with gold accents, plus a mix of shapes for the crystal gems. The coordinating colour was going to be either tiffany or pastel yellow because I have a thing for these two colours matched with pink. I browsed their website (they do have a nice selection of ready-made bracelets available) and was instantly attracted to Posh Pink:
According to the website, it’s made up of these crystals: Rutilated Gold Quartz, Rose Quartz, Moonstone and Pink Tridacna. Here are their benefits if you’re curious!
Rutilated Gold Quartz
- Has the ability to manifest what you desire in your life, through the power of intention.
- Enhances your creativity and bring a joyful vibration through.
- Cleanses the aura as it dispels negative energy.
- Supports to relieve anxiety, fear and phobias
- The most beneficial stones for healing and flooding the body with positive energy
- Believe to raise selfesteem and balance emotion
- Attracting love, intimacy, and to create closer bonds with family & friends
- Dissolves emotional wounds, fears and resentment, stress and anger
- Is a stone of inner growth and strength
- Soothes emotional instability and stress
- Boosts intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.
- Enhances fertility and promoting ease in pregnancy and childbirth, alleviates menstrual problems and balances the hormonal cycles
- Helps to stabilize mood, eliminate worry, balance mental and physical states
- Possesses anti aging properties
- Enhances the magnetic field of human body
- Also known as a protection stone
Serene from Serenity Gems immediately got to work and after understanding my needs and asking for my wrist measurements, she came up with a first look of my very own customised crystal bracelet (and matching earrings!):
Aren’t they pretty? I was blown away at the workmanship and affordable prices. They have a great range and Serene is able to customise your bracelet for you according to the properties you’re looking for along with your preferred colours. What I like about the service is that I was updated regularly on the progress through whatsapp and Serene suggested various options while keeping to the colour scheme I chose. Once completed, she sent me some photos for my feedback to ensure that the end product was exactly what I wanted. Here are some other designs that I love that are listed on their website:
These beautiful trinkets are perfect as a gift for yourself and your loved ones (they even have a Men’s Collection!). If you’re into crystal bracelets (or if you’re new like me), give them a try – I hope you will like their creations as much as I do!